The Trusted Customer Assessment is a 5-question short survey that is focused on your customer’s level of trust in you and your organization. The questions help us determine which pillar or trust issue that we need to work on to become a more trusted organization or individual.
Setting up a Trusted Customer Assessment:
- After you create your organization and segments you will need to create a link which you can then attach to the bottom of an email, (or you could create a subdomain that redirects to this page within your website)
- To do this, make sure you have the correct segment selected in the drop-down menu in the row aligned with the organization. This segment will be tied to your customer results, so for best practices of organizing, you should be sure to keep your segments or channels of business aligned.
- Select the Happy Face Trusted Customer icon *SHOW ICON*
- In the upper left-hand corner, you should see an “Open New Assessment” button, select it
- Once you select this, an open and close date option will show up. This open and close date will not appear for anyone who you are assessing so we recommend that you select today’s date as the start date and add 2-3 weeks to your end date to ensure a greater response rate. For customer assessments, we recommend changing out the assessment link every 90 days to start seeing a trendline over time.
- NOTE: If you never change the link, your results page will only show one data point eternally. Click Create
- The link will appear for this assessment. Any customer who responds through this link will appear on this results page under this segment.
- Once the Close Date ends the assessment CAN NOT be reopened
- This page also acts as the analytics dashboard.