How We Collect Personal Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site. While you can use many features of the Site(s) anonymously, you may be required to provide Personal Information to gain access to some of our content or services. “Personal Information” may include, but is not limited to, your name, organization name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. For example, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you, including information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided to use or receive information about services and offerings from Horsager Leadership, Inc. For example, when you fill out the “Register Now” form or “Contact” form,” you consent to release any Personal Information provided and/or data to us. Likewise, by submitting your Personal Information through the Site, you are consenting to receive e- mail or other applicable information from us. Personal Information also may possibly include photos, social media posts or other details that can personally identify you, which we occasionally receive from third parties. For example, you may choose to participate in a third-party application or feature, such as our Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn profiles, through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including Personal Information.
How We Use your Personal Information
• To present our Site and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information or services that you request from us, such as sending you certain information about TRUST EDGE’s services and offerings.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of TRUST EDGE’s assets, where Personal Information held by TRUST EDGE’s about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• With your consent.
Collection and Use of Anonymous Information
We may also collect automatic, anonymous information such as browser type and version, browser language, your operating system and platform, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. This information does not identify you, but is statistical data used for analytical purposes and helps us provide more relevant services to users. For example, we may use this information to administer and troubleshoot issues directly related to the Site, such as Site administration or to analyze certain trends in Site usage.
We may also collect anonymous information through the use of tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a webpage and, in combination with a cookie, allows for the collection of information regarding the use of the webpage that contains the tracking pixel. We use tracking pixels to tell when you have clicked on certain website features or otherwise interacted with those features, and use that information to learn about visitor use. In some cases, we use third-party service providers to help us collect and analyze this anonymous information.
We have enabled Google Analytics, to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google advertisements and other anonymous identifiers. We use Google Analytics cookies and other cookies to compile data to better understand users and provide users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on
website here [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/]
How We Protect Information
We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect the data and information under our control from misuse, loss, or alteration. Our security measures include industry standard technology and equipment to help protect your data. Unfortunately, considering the open nature of the internet, no system can ensure complete security and you should take steps to protect your information and transmissions to the Site.
If at any time after registering for information, you change your mind about receiving information from us, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to INFO [at] TRUSTEDGE [dot] COM.
European Resident Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
GDPR gives you the following rights:
- Request Access to your Personal Information. This allows you to receive a copy of your Personal Information and verify that we are lawfully processing that information.
- Request Correction of Your Personal Information. This allows you to have any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information we hold completed / corrected. Please note that we may need to verify the accuracy of the new Personal Information you provide.
- Request Deletion / Erasure of Your Personal Information. You may have the right to request that Personal Information we hold about you be deleted / erased.
- Object to Processing of Your Personal Information. You may have the right to preclude processing of your Personal Information.
- Request Restriction of Processing of Your Personal Information. This allows you to ask that we suspend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios:
- if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to delete/erase it;
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request Transfer of Your Personal Information. Where technically feasible, we will provide to you, or a third party you designate, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Withdraw Your Consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time. If you do so, we may be unable to provide certain products or services to you. But we will advise you of this when you withdraw your consent.
IF YOU WISH TO EXERCISE ANY OF THESE RIGHTS, PLEASE PROMPTLY NOTIFY US AT INFO@TRUSTEDGE.COM. WE WILL RESPOND PROMPTLY, IN ANY EVENT WITHIN A REASONABLE LENGTH OF TIME.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not sell products or services for purchase by anyone under the age of 13. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will never knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such personal information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical.
Compliance with Legal Process
Please be aware that we will release specific Personal Information about you if required to do so in order to comply with applicable law or any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order. We may also choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Users in California
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Site who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.